Re: Examples was RE: XML/HTML Task Force to meet on Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Robert Leif" <rleif@rleif.com> writes:
> In short, I have started a large XML project and am very interested
> in how I can use this data with html5 tools.

I don't think you can, directly. The web browser vendors and HTML
communities aren't motivated to provide increased and improved XML
support. I suggest you contact the HTML WG if you'd like to attempt to
persuade them.

In the meantime, I expect your best bet is to add transformations to
your existing toolchain, whatever that might be, so that you can
produce (X)HTML(5) output for consumption by the web and maintain
rich, semantic markup in your data.

I feel your pain.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm