Re: Back to the future (was: New HTML/XML Task Force Report published)

Robin Berjon wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2011, at 14:52 , Henri Sivonen wrote:
> > Historical side note: This technique has been documented in the /TR/
> > space since 1998! http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-xh#script-hack
>
> Wow, this document is nothing short of fascinating! How did you come
> across it?

I looked up XMP specs in the context of a public-html thread. Then out of curiosity, I took a look at the section about embedding XMP packets in HTML to see what syntax Adobe chose to use and the spec references that Note. (Section 2.5.1 in http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/xmp/pdfs/XMPSpecificationPart3.pdf )

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi