{minutes} HTML WG telecon 2013-02-28 - CFC on Image Descriptions, TF reports, new editors

Hi Sam,

You wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2013-02-28 for up to 60 minutes from 17:00Z to 18:00Z.

The minutes are available in HTML here:

           http://www.w3.org/2013/02/28-html-wg-minutes.html

or in plain text below.

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                       HTML Weekly Teleconference

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2013JanMar/0018.html

Attendees

   Present
          dio, Plh, jaymunro, Eliot, Radhika_Roy, Sam, hober,
          [Microsoft], Travis

   Regrets
   Chair
          rubys

   Scribe
          hober

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Items Closing This Week
         2. [5]Task Force Reports
         3. [6]Testing Task Force
         4. [7]Media Task Force
         5. [8]Open Web Platform Weekly Summary
         6. [9]Registration for the F2F
         7. [10]Other Other Business
         8. [11]Scribe for next meeting
         9. [12]Adjournment
     * [13]Summary of Action Items

   <rubys> trackbot, start meeting

   <trackbot> Date: 28 February 2013

   <scribe> ScribeNick: hober

Items Closing This Week

   rubys: there was a cfc to publish the image description spec
   ... received support, but no official decision has been
   published

Task Force Reports

Testing Task Force

   krisk: we met this week
   ... tf is starting to discuss robin's coverage report
   ... so we can prioritize which parts of the spec to concentrate
   on
   ... prioritize areas where we think there are interop issues
   ... e.g. how to determine encoding in "the input bytestream"
   section

Media Task Force

   rubys: we're waiting on feedback on the various bugs opened on
   the EME spec

Open Web Platform Weekly Summary

   rubys: it's being regularly updated

Registration for the F2F

   <plh> [14]http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2013-04-Agenda

     [14] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2013-04-Agenda

   plh: registration deadline is april 5
   ... each group has its own registration page
   ... that page links to e.g. the webapps f2f page, so if you
   need to register for both you can find the links there
   ... this page is also where people can add agenda items

Other Other Business

   plh: on the 26th we published two documents
   ... use cases & reqs for responsive images, and the <picture>
   element

   hober: the srcset="" spec got published today

   plh: and the public ids draft also got published
   ... we now don't have a publication backlog

Scribe for next meeting

   rubys: it'll be mjs' turn to chair

Adjournment

   rubys: we are adjourned