Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2013-05-02: actions, microdata CfC, other Business

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2013-05-02 for up to 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.
>
> c) Reverting changes to TextTrackCue in master branch
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/public-html-admin/**
> 2013Apr/0072.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2013Apr/0072.html>

I may not be able to join tomorrow due to attending WebKit Contributors
Meeting. However, for this item, I'd suggest we let the thread continue a
while longer on the ML to see if Silvia can resolve this without WG action.