W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > July to September 2011

Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-09-08: New calls for proposals, task force reports

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:40:52 -0700
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Message-id: <m2obyvrnqj.fsf@eoconnor.apple.com>
The minutes for our September 8th weekly teleconference are available in
HTML at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/09/08-html-wg-minutes.html
and in plain text below:

- DRAFT -

HTML Weekly Teleconference

08 Sep 2011

See also: http://www.w3.org/2011/09/08-html-wg-irc IRC log

Attendees
  Present
  Regrets
  Chair
    SV_MEETING_CHAIR
  Scribe
    hober

# Contents

* Topics
    1. ACTION items due by Thursday, September 8
    2. new issues this week
    3. items closed last week
    4. items closing this week
    5. items closing next week
    6. new calls this week
    7. new surveys this week
    8. decisions this week
    9. task force reports
    10. accessibility task force
    11. other business
    12. scribe for next meeting
    13. adjournment
* Summary of Action Items

<trackbot> Date: 08 September 2011
<mjs> thanks adrianba!
<scribe> ScribeNick: hober

TOPIC: ACTION items due by Thursday, September 8

mjs: there are none

TOPIC: new issues this week

<mjs> http://w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywords=TrackerRequest

<pimpbot> Title: Bug List (at w3.org)

mjs: there are none, but two new tracker requests  
... actually, they are issues

TOPIC: items closed last week

ISSUE-165: rel-pingback, Call for Consensus closed Aug 24

<trackbot> ISSUE-165 Drop rel=pingback notes added

<mjs> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Aug/0321.html

<pimpbot> Title: CfC: Close ISSUE-165: rel-pingback by Amicable Resolution from Sam Ruby on 2011-08-17 (public-html@w3.org from August 2011) (at lists.w3.org)

TOPIC: items closing this week

<mjs> er

<Zakim> adrianba, you wanted to mention issue-166 call for counter proposals closed aug 31

adrianba: 166 also closed

<mjs> ack

mjs: missed this in putting agenda together, will cover next week  
... no items closing this week

TOPIC: items closing next week

mjs: there are none

TOPIC: new calls this week

mjs: there are 4, all due aug 8

ISSUE-170 rel-uri-valid http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/170
ISSUE-171 microdata-rdf http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/171
ISSUE-172 restore-rb http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/172
ISSUE-173 split-appcache http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/173

TOPIC: new surveys this week

mjs: there are none

TOPIC: decisions this week

mjs: there are none

TOPIC: task force reports

TOPIC: accessibility task force

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 14087] Return sections of HTML5 that were removed outside of the W3C <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2011Sep/0305.html>

janina: tf is busy looking at bugs marked a11ytf & looking through rest to see if any more need to be tagged  
... about 70% of the way through looking at things not yet tf-tagged  
... there are around 90 tf-tagged bugs  
... rich is continuing working on his canvas cp  
... about a week or two away from bringing to wg  
... he's getting feedback on the cp from browser vendors  
... text subteam is looking at things they want reconsidered  
... longdesc, figcaption, etc.  
... work slowed at end of aug due to holidays etc.  
... question about the last call bug from association for american publishers re: longdesc=""  
... would like to attach their work as appendix to the longdesc="" proposal

mjs: yes, folding that into the ISSUE-30 cp is the right thing to do  
... the new bug will likely be marked as a duplicate of the old ISSUE-30 bug

janina: spent a lot of time on this morning's a11y call on generated content & a11y  
... might be html related, might be css related

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13368

<pimpbot> 1113368: contributor, P3, RESOLVED DUPLICATE, 13The non-normative part says "throws an INVALID_STATE_ERR" but the normative part says "must return", not mentioning any exceptions.

TOPIC: other business

mjs: none

TOPIC: scribe for next meeting

mjs: hober will scribe

TOPIC: adjournment

[End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 8 September 2011 16:42:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:52 UTC