W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > April to June 2010

Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:19:06 -0400
Message-ID: <4C2233FA.3060507@intertwingly.net>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
resending...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, 
decisions, publication status, TF reports
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:52:31 -0400
From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org

The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
2010-06-24 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.

     http://timeanddate.com/s/1rtc

Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 18:00, London/Dublin 17:00, New
Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.

Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
Scribe: Paul Cotton

(See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)

== Agenda ==

1. ACTION items due by Thu Jun 24
      http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/agenda

None.

2. Items that close this week (by Thu Jun 10)

ISSUE-105: canvas-usemap (objection received)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0542.html

An objection from Ian Hickson has been received.  It is being evaluated.
  Meanwhile, Ian has been asked to provide a Change Proposal.

ISSUE-107: plugin-fallback-example (adopted)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0562.html

The call for consensus has passed, and the editor has been asked to
update the document based on this proposal.

3. New Issues This Week:

None.

4. New Surveys this week

ISSUE-30: longdesc
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-30-objection-poll/

ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-88-objection-poll/

Surveys start at midnight Wednesday 23rd EDT, and close at midnight
Wednesday 30th EDT.

5. Workgroup decisions

a) ISSUE-93 details
b) ISSUE-95 hidden
c) ISSUE-96 progress
d) ISSUE-97 meter

6. Heartbeat Working Drafts & First Public Working Drafts

New target date for publication is either Thursday, June 24th (at risk)
or Monday June 28th.  Discussions between Anne, Leif, and others
continue on how to best describe the differences in the <figure>
element.  Bugs have been opened:

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9982
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9991

7. Task Force Reports

a) Accessibility Task Force
b) Testing Task Force

8. Other Business

ISSUE-9: video-accessibility; this has been on hold pending receipt of a
requirements document from the A11y TF.  What is the status of this
requirements document, and what are the appropriate next steps for the
WG to take?

ISSUE-27:rel-ownership: this has been on hold pending testing of the
IANA registry.  What is the current status of this registry, and what
are the appropriate next steps for the WG to take?

9. Scribe for next meeting

Volunteers?

10. Adjournment

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

Zakim teleconference bridge
+1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
code: HTML (4865)

Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
#html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
Received on Wednesday, 23 June 2010 16:19:34 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC