W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-wg-announce@w3.org > October to December 2009

minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F...

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:48:11 -0400
Message-ID: <4AE9C74B.7080400@w3.org>
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Minutes are posted to http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html
and copied below for Trackbot's benefit:


  HTML Weekly Teleconference


    29 Oct 2009

Agenda
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2009OctDec/0008.html>


    Attendees

Present
    [Microsoft], cardona507, Laura_Carlson, Sam, Cynthia_Shelly, Matt,
    Cooper, Mike, Plh, Laura, Eliot_Graff, Bryan_Sullivan, Rich, Dzung_Tran
Regrets
Chair
    Sam_Ruby
Scribe
    MichaelC


    Contents

    * Topics <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#agenda>
         1. ISSUE-35 (aria-processing): ACTION-138 on Steve Faulkner:
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item01>
         2. ISSUE-35 (aria-processing)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item02>
         3. ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) ACTION-137 on Larry Masinter:
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item03>
         4. ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item04>
         5. ISSUE-55 (head-profile)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item05>
         6. ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc): ACTION-123
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item06>
         7. ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility): ACTION-133
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item07>
         8. ACTION-127 on Paul Cotton: establish process for "official
            WG response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item08>
         9. ACTION-155 on Maciej: Send CFC for review of decision policy
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item09>
        10. ACTION-156 on Sam Ruby: Send request for change proposals on
            outstanding open issues
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item10>
        11. ISSUE-85 ARIA roles added to the a element should be
            conforming in HTML5
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item11>
        12. ISSUE-86 HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item12>
        13. ISSUE-4 (html-versioning)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item13>
        14. ISSUE-7 (video-codecs)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item14>
        15. ISSUE 14 (aria-role)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item15>
        16. ISSUE-30 (longdesc)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item16>
        17. ISSUE-63 (origin-req-scope)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item17>
        18. ISSUE-74 (Microdata/RDFa)
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item18>
        19. Testing Task Force
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item19>
        20. HTML Accessibility Task Force
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item20>
        21. ACTION-157 on Michael(tm) Smith: Request two smaller rooms
            (big enough for 10-12 people) for breakout sessions
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item21>
        22. scribe for next meeting
            <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item22>
    * Summary of Action Items
      <http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

<pimpbot> planet: Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2ev9>
4** Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2euq>
4** Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2eoo>

<MikeSmith> issue: Should meta/@content allow a list of languages
instead of just a single language?

<trackbot> Created ISSUE-88 - Should meta/@content allow a list of
languages instead of just a single language? ; please complete
additional details at http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/88/edit .

<MikeSmith> issue-88: escalated from
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8088 (Leif Halvard Silli)

<trackbot> ISSUE-88 Should meta/@content allow a list of languages
instead of just a single language? notes added

<pimpbot> 118088: xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no, P2, REOPENED,
13Change back the meaning of <meta http-equiv="Content-Language"
content="FOO, BAR">

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta
http-equiv="Content-Language" content="FOO, BAR">
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0940.html>

<MikeSmith> action-157?

<trackbot> ACTION-157 -- Michael(tm) Smith to request two smaller rooms
(big enough for 10-12 people) for breakout sessions -- due 2009-10-29 --
OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/157

<pimpbot> Title: ACTION-157 - HTML Weekly Tracker (at www.w3.org)

<MikeSmith> *ACTION:* I got this request in too late, so we will not
have any additional rooms booked. We will need to deal with it ad-hoc
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - I

<MikeSmith> action-157: I got this request in too late, so we will not
have any additional rooms booked. We will need to deal with it ad-hoc

<trackbot> ACTION-157 Request two smaller rooms (big enough for 10-12
people) for breakout sessions notes added

<pimpbot> planet: Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2gw9>
4** Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2gub>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 8122] New: This is a test
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0941.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta
http-equiv="Content-Language" content="FOO, BAR">
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0942.html>

<pimpbot> planet: Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2iiz>
4** Re: What does HTML 5 Really Mean For Us?
<11http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9yr4f/what_does_html_5_really_mean_for_us/c0f2idn>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 8107] I dont think that itemid should be
prohibited if there is no itemtype. Several of the use cases would work
fine with an id but no type
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0943.html>

<Dashiva> http://gizmodo.com/5381696/regrettable-tech-inventions//gallery/1

<pimpbot> Title: Regrettable Tech Inventions (at gizmodo.com)

<plh> oops

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta
http-equiv="Content-Language" content="FOO, BAR">
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0944.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta
http-equiv="Content-Language" content="FOO, BAR">" (2 messages in
thread)
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0945.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: "[Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta
http-equiv="Content-Language" content="FOO, BAR">" (3 messages in
thread)
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0946.html>

<pimpbot> bugmail: [Bug 5758] insufficient accessibility fallback for
<audio> or <video>
<11http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-bugzilla/2009Oct/0947.html>

<cardona507> good morning - does irc.w3.org have a help channel?

<mjs> hi everyone

<richardschwerdtfe> hi maciej

<cardona507> hello

<rubys1> trackbot, start meeting

<trackbot> Date: 29 October 2009

<pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action
items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... from Sam Ruby
on 2009-10-28 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from October to December
2009) (at lists.w3.org)

<scribe> scribe: MichaelC

<rubys>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-wg-announce/2009OctDec/0008.html

<pimpbot> Title: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action
items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... from Sam Ruby
on 2009-10-28 (public-html-wg-announce@w3.org from October to December
2009) (at lists.w3.org)


      ISSUE-35 (aria-processing): ACTION-138 on Steve Faulkner:

<paulc> Update will be available at TPAC F2F.


      ISSUE-35 (aria-processing)


      ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) ACTION-137 on Larry Masinter:

cynthia: Working on in ARIA UAI TF

<paulc> Larry is trying to set up a meeting next week.

plan to work more at TPAC next week


      ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch)

<paulc> Possible meeting 12-2pm on Thu but some have expressed concerns
about conflicts with WG meeting

<paulc> Maybe Larry's objectives are wider than just the HTML WG issues.

mike(tm): Larry has a document tracking issues, tentative meeting next week

paul: joint meeting with TAG "after lunch" Thursday might overlap
(uncertain which lunch slot)

<paulc> Paul wants to know "minimum required to declare victory" in this
area.

<MikeSmith> issue-56: updated IRIbis draft published:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis-07

<trackbot> ISSUE-56 Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI
specification in alignment. notes added

<pimpbot> Title: draft-duerst-iri-bis-07 - Internationalized Resource
Identifiers (IRIs) (at tools.ietf.org)


      ISSUE-55 (head-profile)

Progress, extending to next week


      ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc): ACTION-123

closing action

issue CFC to close issue

<Laura> Rich is working on a test patch that exposes the shadow DOM to
the accessibility API and supports aria-activedescendant on canvas.

<Laura> canvas accessibility progress report:

<Laura>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2009OctDec/0019.html

<pimpbot> Title: canvas accessibility progress from Richard
Schwerdtfeger on 2009-10-28 (public-canvas-api@w3.org from October to
December 2009) (at lists.w3.org)


      ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility): ACTION-133

^

<paulc> Has someone volunteered to lead a F2F discussion on this topic?

cynthia: Might be prepared to do so

<paulc> ACTION-127 in progress


      ACTION-127 on Paul Cotton: establish process for "official WG
      response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts

paul: in progress, still need to collect list of LCs

<paulc> finish the enueration of LC targets and discuss at TPAC

<paulc> MathML 3.0 review will be done by Nov 5/6


      ACTION-155 on Maciej: Send CFC for review of decision policy

close action


      ACTION-156 on Sam Ruby: Send request for change proposals on
      outstanding open issues

closing, though process under ongoing review


      ISSUE-85 ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in
      HTML5

cynthia: Steve might be planning to do change proposal

not positive

<richardschwerdtfe> cynthia, i just got on the call

sam: though issue process not quite finalized, trying to follow it

so need change proposal within a month

<Laura> Maciej was going to make an HTML5 Change Proposal Template in
Wiki. Has one been created?

<Laura> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0688.html

<pimpbot> Title: Re: Administrative requests related to the decision
policy from Michael(tm) Smith on 2009-10-21 (public-html@w3.org from
October 2009) (at lists.w3.org)

cynthia: change proposals need to indicate version they react to, is
date on editors draft sufficient?

sam: generally

mike(tm): There is a CVS version ID in the draft, best to use that

at top of document


      ISSUE-86 HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability

sam: will check with Julian

ISSUE-87 Should spec require whitespace normalization of attribute
values, particularly in title attribute?

mike(tm): Opened on behalf of David C in MathML

seems like a "after the horses have left the barn" issue

browsers implemented a particular way

will follow up with David to ask him to write a change proposal


      ISSUE-4 (html-versioning)

paul: TAG wanted to discuss this

sam: This is a very old issue, without a change proposal should close
without prejudice

paul: Maybe alert TAG and ask them to submit change proposal

sam: They're not of one mind, and we haven't received concrete proposal

should attach issue to a person, not the group

Larry not planning to submit change proposal afaik

maciej: suggest send them a request and start the 1-month clock


      ISSUE-7 (video-codecs)

paul: David Singer has an action

maciej: he's working on this, but not known planning a change proposal

sam: Will ask him for one and start the clock


      ISSUE 14 (aria-role)

sam: Incorporated into draft, ready to close


      ISSUE-30 (longdesc)


      ISSUE-63 (origin-req-scope)


      ISSUE-74 (Microdata/RDFa)

sam: Manu planning to write counter proposal to his own proposal

Best if someone who prefers current state would submit a proposal

maciej: Suggest Ian submit the counter proposal


      Testing Task Force

KrisK: Coming together, organizing bi-weekly calls to begin after TPAC,
and will have opportunity to meet up at TPAC

would like submission of test suites (good or bad)

<paulc> Will there be a testing break out session at TPAC F2F?

<paulc> KrisK: Yes lets try to get together


      HTML Accessibility Task Force

sam: Not quite started

mechanics in place, haven't named HTML facilitator

hopefully can make progess at TPAC

<paulc> PF and HTML WG chairs are meeting on Monday to discuss this.

<Laura> The accessbility task force mailing list has been set up and we
have done some inital work:

<Laura>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2009Oct/0004.html

<pimpbot> Title: Is the accessibility task force official now? from
Laura Carlson on 2009-10-28 (public-html-a11y@w3.org from October 2009)
(at lists.w3.org)

<paulc> Do we know exactly what issues the TF is going to do?

cynthia: There is work ready for as soon as it gets going

Don't have a formal issues list but PF has been working on issues

<paulc> Bugzilla items are being tags with "a11y"

questions about parts of spec; aria mapping; summary; longdesc; etc.

rich: canvas too

<MikeSmith> note that Laura recently added a11y keyword to a number of
bugzilla bugs

<Laura> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AccessibilityTrackerIssues

<pimpbot> Title: HTML/AccessibilityTrackerIssues - ESW Wiki (at esw.w3.org)

<Laura> http://esw.w3.org/topic/PF/XTech/HTML5

<pimpbot> Title: PF/XTech/HTML5 - ESW Wiki (at esw.w3.org)

<Laura> HTML5 Issue Collection and Requirements Drafting

<rubys> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0747.html

<pimpbot> Title: Canvas 2D API specification update from Eliot Graff on
2009-10-21 (public-html@w3.org from October 2009) (at lists.w3.org)

<adrianba> http://dev.w3.org/html5/canvas-api/canvas-2d-api.html

<pimpbot> Title: The Canvas 2D API 1.0 Specification (at dev.w3.org)

Adrian: have been working on canvas spec

need to start comparison with HTML version

also accessibility work

sam: Suggest opening a bug on canvas

to start tracking

and follow with change proposal

adrian: ok

ACTION-153 on Maciej Stachowiak: Outline unconference format for F2F meeting

sam: outline sent

not much response; presuming consent


      ACTION-157 on Michael(tm) Smith: Request two smaller rooms (big
      enough for 10-12 people) for breakout sessions

mike(tm): We don't have additional rooms booked

will see if there are free rooms next week

but need to assume we don't have them unless that changes

can close action

We're in different rooms Thur and Fri

but both large

might be possible to have separate concurrent discussions within the room


      scribe for next meeting

paul: Next week is FtF

should get as many as possible to participate in scribing

re next telecon, take a week off after TPAC?

Make sure we clarify that next week

mike(tm): Some people will have conflict with IETF meeting

<cardona507> thanks

<rubys> thanks MichaelC!

<pimpbot> Title: HTML Weekly Teleconference -- 29 Oct 2009 (at www.w3.org)


    Summary of Action Items

*[NEW]* *ACTION:* I got this request in too late, so we will not have
any additional rooms booked. We will need to deal with it ad-hoc
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/10/29-html-wg-minutes.html#action01]
 
[End of minutes]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm>
version 1.135 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2009/10/29 16:46:17 $

Sam Ruby wrote:
> The HTML Working Group will have its usual weekly teleconference on
> 2009-10-17 for 60 minutes from 16:00Z to 17:00Z.
>
>         http://timeanddate.com/s/1etz
>
> *** note changes in time for Amsterdam and London ***
>
> Tokyo 01:00+1, Amsterdam/Oslo 17:00, London/Dublin 16:00, New
> Jersey/York 12 noon, Kansas City 11:00, Seattle/San Francisco 09:00.
>
> Chair of the meeting: Sam Ruby
> Scribe: TBD
>
> It looks like a full agenda, so if you wish to speak on a particular
> topic, I will ask that you first read the details below the summary
> for the items of interest to you.
>
> (See the end of this email for dial-in and IRC info.)
>
> == Executive Summary ==
>
> 0. Pick a scribe
>
> 1. Review of due and overdue action items:
>      a. ISSUE-35 (aria-processing): ACTION-138 on Steve Faulkner:
>      b. ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) ACTION-137 on Larry Masinter:
>      c. ISSUE-55 (head-profile): on Manu Sporny:
>      d. ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc): ACTION-123 on Sam Ruby:
>      e. ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility): ACTION-133 on Richard
>         Schwerdtfeger:
>
> 2. Review of action items pending review:
>      a. ACTION-127 on Paul Cotton: establish process for "official WG
>         response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts
>      b. ACTION-155 on Maciej: Send CFC for review of decision policy
>      c. ACTION-156 on Sam Ruby: Send request for change proposals on
>         outstanding open issues
>
> 3. New issues this week:
>      a. ISSUE-85 ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming
>         in HTML5
>      b. ISSUE-86 HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability
>      c. ISSUE-87 Should spec require whitespace normalization of
>         attribute values, particularly in title attribute?
>
> 4. Review of Chair Calls for Consensus/Proposals:
>      a. ISSUE-4 (html-versioning) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>      b. ISSUE-7 (video-codecs) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>      c. ISSUE 14 (aria-role) - suggest closing on 2009-11-12
>      d. ISSUE-30 (longdesc) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>      e. ISSUE-63 (origin-req-scope) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>      f. ISSUE-74 (Microdata/RDFa) - Chairs Solicit *COUNTER* Proposals
>
> 5. Status of Task Forces
>      a. Testing Task Force
>      b. HTML Accessibility Task Force
>
> 6. Plans for TPAC/ECMA TC39 F2F meetings
>      a. ACTION-153 on Maciej Stachowiak: Outline unconference format for
>         F2F meeting
>      b. ACTION-157 on Michael(tm) Smith: Request two smaller rooms (big
>         enough for 10-12 people) for breakout sessions
>
> 7. Scribe for next meeting
> 8. Adjournment
>
> == Details ==
>
> ISSUE-35 (aria-processing): ACTION-138 on Steve Faulkner:
>
> This action was opened on August 22, originally due 2009-08-31, then
> 2009-09-10, then 2009-09-24, then 2009-10-08.  We need a realistic due
> date.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) ACTION-137 on Larry Masinter:
>
> This action was opened on August 21, originally due 2009-08-31, then
> 2009-09-01, then 2009-09-08, then 2009-09-17, then 2009-09-24, then
> 2009-09-28, then 2009-10-21.  We need a realistic due date.
>
> The F2F is likely to be a target rich environment for participants who
> would be interested in discussing this topic.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-55 (head-profile): on Manu Sporny:
>
> We had a first draft on 27 Sept, and discussion continued to 14 Oct
> and then ceased.  Any new status?
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/1123.html
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/html5-epb.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/subject.html#msg414
>
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-73 (predefined-voc): ACTION-123 on Sam Ruby:
>
> Given that the predefined vocabularies have moved out of the spec, I
> no longer see my action as relevant.  Given that the originator has
> indicated that this satisfies his concern, I suggest that the issue
> itself be closed:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0114.html
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-74 (canvas-accessibility): ACTION-133 on Richard Schwerdtfeger:
>
> This is not due this week, in fact, it is due 17 Dec.  Even so, any
> possibility we can we have an update?
>
> Related: we have a draft Canvas spec, along with informal rationale by
> Doug Sheppers and Maciej, with support by Microsoft, and a draft:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0747.html
>
> It is unclear how the draft relates to Maciej's statement, and, in
> fact, what the rationale is.  How should we track this?  Should we
> start with a bug or an issue?  How about a change proposal?
>
> ---
>
> ACTION-127 on Paul Cotton: establish process for "official WG
> response" to other WG's RFC on LC drafts
>
> Status update?
>
> ---
>
> ACTION-155 on Maciej: Send CFC for review of decision policy
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/1034.html
>
> ---
>
> ACTION-156 on Sam Ruby: Send request for change proposals on
> outstanding open issues
>
> First batch sent out on Monday.  Individual issues discussed below.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-85 ARIA roles added to the a element should be conformingin HTML5
>
> New issue.  Any volunteers to write a change proposal?
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-86 HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability
>
> New issue.  Any volunteers to write a change proposal?
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-87 Should spec require whitespace normalization of attribute
> values, particularly in title attribute?
>
> New issue.  Any volunteers to write a change proposal?
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-4 (html-versioning) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>
> No response yet.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-7 (video-codecs) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>
> No response yet
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE 14 (aria-role) - suggest closing on 2009-11-12
>
> No response yet.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-30 (longdesc) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>
> Change Proposal:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0949.html
>
> Does this proposal need to be revised based on feedback?
>
> Is it time to call for counter-proposals?
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-63 (origin-req-scope) - Chairs Solicit Proposals
>
> No response yet.
>
> ---
>
> ISSUE-74 (Microdata/RDFa) - Chairs Solicit *COUNTER* Proposals
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0773.html
>
> The request for rationale for keeping Microdata in the spec appears to
> have gotten some mild pushback.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0955.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0957.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0971.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/0981.html
>
> ---
>
> Status of Task Forces
>       a. Testing Task Force
>       b. HTML Accessibility Task Force
>
> Current status is that both are started, with the HATF lacking an
> HTMLWG liaison.  The chairs are still discussing how to proceed with
> this issue.
>
> Any other actions the chairs need to focus on?
>
> Any (early) status either TF wishes to report on?
>
> ---
>
> Plans for HTML WG F2F meeting, Nov 5-6
>
> ACTION-153 on Maciej Stachowiak: Outline unconference format for F2F
> meeting
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/1032.html
>
> ACTION-157 on Michael(tm) Smith: Request two smaller rooms (big enough
> for 10-12 people) for breakout sessions
>
> Status update?
>
> == Dial-in and IRC Details ==
>
> Zakim teleconference bridge
> +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, +44.117.370.6152
> code: HTML (4865)
>
> Supplementary IRC chat (logged)
> #html-wg on irc.w3.org port 6665 or port 80
>
>

-- 

Michael Cooper
Web Accessibility Specialist
World Wide Web Consortium, Web Accessibility Initiative
E-mail cooper@w3.org <mailto:cooper@w3.org>
Information Page <http://www.w3.org/People/cooper/>
Received on Thursday, 29 October 2009 16:48:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 19 February 2014 13:57:51 UTC