RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:03:17 +0000
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>, "public-html-wg-announce@w3.org" <public-html-wg-announce@w3.org>
CC: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>, "Richard Schwerdtfeger" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
I'm sorry, I thought this issue had been updated already.  There's now an IE team member who is working on a proposal; for the time being, I asked that the item be assigned to Adrian Bateman.  I think this was at the conference call 2 weeks ago; I think Dan was adding Adrian to Tracker so I could reassign but it never got reassigned.  I just did so.

(Sorry I can't look up the discussion; w3.org is currently rejecting most page requests due to "abuse from your IP".)

That said, of course, if someone wants to volunteer other actions to move the issue forward, I don't think that's a bad idea.