{cancelled} HTML WG telecon 2009-06-11

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:37:13 -0400
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org
Sorry for the late notice, but my schedule today precluded me from
touching base with Chris Wilson before sending this notice; I hope he
concurs.  :-)

We have for issues due this week, one for Larry Masinter who I believe
is not available, one each for Matt (missing-alt) and Mike (status of
H5:TML) and I encourage both to post a status to public-html, and two
for me.  On Issue-60/Action-105 (html5-xhtml-namespace), I had a meeting
planned with PLH that got pushed back a week, so I'll report on that
after it happens.  On Action 126 there clearly is ongoing discussion on
summary attribute which I will attempt to summarize on list by by Thursday.

- Sam Ruby