cancelling this week's HTML WG telcon

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 01:25:04 +0900
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org

I can't see that we have any particularly timely issues/topics to
discuss this week, nor has any new information come forward this
week in relation to any of our open issues. So I'm cancelling this
week's telcon -- unless anybody has any topics or issues that
they'd like to put on the agenda and discuss on the call.

Lacking any, the next telcon will be next week at the regular time.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/