Re: minutes: HTML Issue Tracking Telecon 2008-09-11

Hi!

I was on the call for the initial part and contributed to the
10-minute discussion of accessibility of audio and video;  I don't
see my name recorded or that many of us want to do more reading of
the emails, and study, before we have a voice discussion of this (and
I was one).

At 18:32  +0100 11/09/08, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>aloha!
>
>minutes from the 11 September 2008 HTML WG Issue Tracking Teleconference
>can be found online as HTML at:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-html-wg-minutes.html
>
>and as an IRC file:
>
>http://www.w3.org/2008/09/11-html-wg-irc
>
>as usual, any corrections, comments, clarifications, and/or
>mis-attributions should be logged by replying-to this notice
>on-list
>
>gregory.
>Time makes more converts than reason.
>                -- Thomas Paine, Common Sense (February 14, 1776)
>Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
>       Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
>            Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/

David Singer