Re: SURVEY: HTML Test Jam 10-11 March on #html-wg and in Austin, TX?

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 05:00:12 +0900, Miles DeFeyter
<miles.defeyter@corp.aol.com> wrote:

> I hadn't heard anymore about this past the initial post and I see that
> the survey didn't get much of a response. Is there still something in
> the works for SXSW?

I missed the original announcement :( But I will be around - although on
the same panel as Chris, and also have some commitments. Anyway, I would
like to participate in whatever is happening - the 11th should be a good
day for it.

cheers

Chaals