HTML WG weekly teleconference conflict with SXSW travel

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:48:05 -0600
To: public-html-wg-announce@w3.org

I think it's my turn to chair this week, but I'll be on
a plane to Austin for SXSW and BarCampAustinIII.

I hope to see some of you face-to-face in Austin
and/or on IRC*, but let's cancel the teleconference
this week.

* "Some participants supplement these with IRC discussion in the
#html-wg channel on irc.w3.org (port 6665 or port 80), with public logs
and an informal directory with names and timezones."
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/#who