Re: SURVEY: Release "HTML 5" specification as a W3C Working Draft? ISSUE-19

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 19:53:59 +0100, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:

> As publication is necessary for progress of the group and this is a
> non-technical question, we will decide it by counting votes. A quorum is
> 50 working group participants, including half the 28 participating W3C
> member organizations. Provided we have a quorum and at least 2/3rds of
> the non-blank votes are 'yes', the question carries.

Hi Dan, Chris

my working assumption is that W3C members (such as Opera) should vote
once, not once per (active) participant, and that this is taken into
account when you are trying to set a quorum and the like.

Can you please explicitly confirm or deny?

cheers

Chaals