Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element? (timestamps)

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 23:36 +0000, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> In that case, I believe that the survey
> tool should be modified to permalink each
> answer to the question as posed at the time,
> otherwise a WG member might answer question A,
> only to find that when the survey closes, he
> (or she) appears to have answered question A'
> (A prime).

Note the option to "Send a copy of these answers to my email
address ..." and "Also send a copy of these answers to
public-html@w3.org www-archive@w3.org " at the bottom of
 http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/req-gapi-canvas/
I think it addresses that process concern.

And in case someone doesn't check those options but it
turns out to matter a lot when they answered the question,
I'm sure we have SQL server logs somewhere.

> Philip TAYLOR
> -------
> Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> > I may continue to tweak them today, so if the exact wording
> > matters to you, check again later in the week.
> >
> > Perhaps it's best to consider all surveys subject to
> > change on the first day...

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E