Re: SURVEY: Accept requirement for immediate mode graphics a la canvas element?

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I think we should get to keep canvas (which everyone should have known
> about at the time we agreed to adopt HTML5 as the basis for review)

"as the basis for review" is the key phrase here.  We are
now reviewing <canvas>, and some of us feel that it should
not be retained as there is little or no evidence to support
its retention; the questionnaire will allow us to express
that opinion, whilst allowing you (Maciej) to express the
opposite opinion.

Philip TAYLOR