HTML Working Group meets 8-*10* November in Cambridge, during W3C Technical Plenary Week

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 14:23 -0500, Dan Connolly wrote:
> The HTML Working Group is scheduled to meet 8-9 November
> at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, MA, USA, as part of the W3C
> Technical Plenary Meeting Week.
>   http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html

I have since learned that the morning of Thursday, 8 November
is reserved for other meetings; ours starts Thursday after lunch.
Meeting space is available on Saturday morning. Chris
Wilson and I discussed whether to cut the meeting to 1.5 days
or to continue meeting on Saturday. We're inclined to
use the Saturday time as well.

Input to the agenda is still welcome and it's still important
to register and reserve a room...