Seeking test status for features of HTML5 CR [Was: Re: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 1/29/2013]

On 1/28/13 9:10 PM, ext Kris Krueger wrote:
> Agenda
>
> * Sync on Test Organization and Infrastructure Status
Hi All,

[ My apologies if the new Subject is off-topic for this list (and if it
is, please propose a different list) ... ]

Where can I find some data/info regarding the status of the tests for
the various "features" of the HTML5 CR? (By "features" here, specific
sections of the spec is one definition but a grouping like is done in
<http://caniuse.com/#cats=HTML5> would be fine too.)

PLH's [HTML5-Report] is one attempt to coalesce this data but as I
understand it, it is somewhat old-ish (TPAC 2012). It also uses absolute
numbers for the tests and I'm more interested in percent complete, f.ex.
"The test coverage for HTML5 feature X is N% complete".

-Thanks, AB

[HTML5-Report]
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/raw-file/tip/tools/html/HTML5.html>