what is tested by the test suite?

From: Michael Dyck <jmdyck@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:07:02 -0700
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
I'd like to re-ask a question here that I raised near the end of last
week's IRC meeting...

In http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/infrastructure.html#conformance-classes
we find:
     User agents fall into several (overlapping) categories with different
     conformance requirements.
      -- Web browsers and other interactive user agents
      -- Non-interactive presentation user agents
      -- Visual user agents that support the suggested default rendering
      -- User agents with no scripting support
      -- Conformance checkers
      -- Data mining tools
      -- Authoring tools and markup generators

Which of these does the HTML test suite target?

-Michael