Re: DOM 2 HTML tests

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012, Ms2ger wrote:

> For all those reasons, I propose to remove this set of tests from the
> repository, and focus our time on writing tests that are actually useful and
> correct.

In general tests that are wrong or badly written need to be fixed or
removed. In this case it sounds like it could be less effort to write the
tests from scratch than fix the ones that have been imported. On the other
hand if Philippe plans to put in the effort to bring these tests up to
modern standards, I don't object to him using the repo as his VCS during
the work in progress.