Re: HTML Test suite coverage (partial)

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:40:44 +0200
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
On 10/23/2012 01:56 AM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> As part of trying to get an idea of where we are, I generated a view of
> where we have tests or not (attached). It's only partial and I'll try to
> improve it by next week. Only covers the HTML5 spec for the moment.

Nice start :)

It would be interesting to hear what your methodology is. Does this
cover approved tests only, or both submitted and approved? Is it
automated or does it it involve lots of manual work still?

I suggest we cross-reference this with data about what is implemented in
browsers; the areas with the biggest delta would be obvious targets for
short-term testing effort. If you have some code that generates this
output, I could try adding caniuse.com data.