Add Infraware's Forms testsuite

From: 조해용 <whgodyd79@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 02:27:28 +0000
To: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi all.

I’m Hae-yong Cho and working in Infraware Corp.

Yesterday, I submitted Session History testsuite at storage
Today’s Forms testsuite
(http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/e54f892f6cf6/tests/submission/Infraware/Forms/contents/Forms)

Can someone please verify if these tests contents covered a recent specification?

※ Caution : There’s ‘Not Use’ folder at forms testsuite. It means Manual testsuite

Thanks
Hae-Yong, Cho
[INFRAWARE]<http://www.infraware.co.kr/>
  조해용     Cho, Hae Yong
  Representative Manager / QA Team / Business Support Div.
  4F Bando B/D 48-1 Banpo-dong Seocho-gu,Korea
  T 82 2 6190 7513   F 82 2 535 0478   M 82 10 3235 6342   E whgodyd79@infraware.co.kr<mailto:knightpds@infraware.co.kr>   H www.infraware.co.kr<http://www.infraware.co.kr>

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)