Opera's drag and drop testsuite

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:18:01 +0100
To: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi!

I've pushed our drag and drop testsuite (not written by me):

http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/dnd/

Most of it are manual tests. Some of them are probably automatable with
Web Driver, but not all of them (e.g. some require dragging a file from or
to the OS desktop). Some tests are automated with testharness.js. Some
have manual steps but also use testharness.js for doing some assertions
and showing the results. Some tests require special setup, like loading
 from file:/// or ftp://.

Some features tested are implemented in Opera but are not adopted in the
spec, yet (like allowTargetOrigin).

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software