Tests for named character references in HTML

From: Mathias Bynens <mathias@qiwi.be>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 09:54:26 +0200
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
I’ve written tests for all the named character references listed in
the HTML spec: http://mathias.html5.org/tests/html/named-character-references/
These tests helped me find bugs in WebKit and Trident.

Would there be any interest in having these tests submitted? I’ll
gladly rewrite them to use the JavaScript test harness if needed —
although having the numeric Unicode code points in the error messages
is very useful in this test, and that is something the test harness
doesn’t do AFAICT.

Regards,
Mathias Bynens