Re: Spring Cleaning (test.w.org and testharness.js incorrect location)

On Fri, 4 May 2012, Kris Krueger wrote:

> Spring cleaning!
>

> We have a number of test that donĒt correctly point to testharness.js and testharnessreport.js.
>
> For example
>
> ·         test.w3.org no longer redirects to www.w3c-test.org.
>
> ·         People assume the location for testharness.js is not relative and not /resources/testharness.js
>

> IĒm going to fix these, unless someone objects.

* People include testharnessreport.js before testharness.js (this has
occasionally been suggested as a valid order in documentation I have
written, so it's my fault). Having a consistent order is required and
testharness.js before testharnessreport.js makes the most sense.

If you also have the chance to fix that it would be awesome :)