Re: HTML5 Test Suite Conformance Results not available

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:41:29 +0100
To: Javier Holguera Blanco <jholguerablanco@hotmail.com>
CC: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Hi Javier,

On 03/05/2012 09:03 PM, Javier Holguera Blanco wrote:

> Hello, It seems that the HTML5 Test Suite results are no longer
> available.. The web pages fails to display any result. I have tried
> with Internet Explorer and Chrome without success. I would like to
> know if you plan to put online the results again or if there is
> another webpage were all major browsers are compared, as this page
> used to do. Thanks. Kind Regards, Javier..

I don't know what happened to the page itself, but I should note that
the results from running the test suite are, at least at this point in
time, rather useless, as only a few small parts of the specification are
yet tested. For this reason, I would in fact prefer if the page wouldn't
return in its current form.

HTH
Ms2ger