Re: Another large installment of html5bidi tests ready for test suite review

Hi Aharon,

On 02/19/2012 09:48 AM, Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin wrote:
> The new tests are in htrml5bidi/dir-auto, and test the new "auto" value for
> the dir attribute.
>
> There is also a second<br>  test,
> html5bidi/br/br-bidi-in-inline-ancestors.html.

Thank you for those submissions.

> Has there been any progress at all on the tests we had submitted earlier
> (two months ago)?

I'm afraid not a lot of people understand bidi well enough to review
those test cases, though. Have these test cases been reviewed within the
html5bidi group? IMO, that would be sufficient.

HTH
Ms2ger