Re: Migrate your submissions

From: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 22:40:40 +0100
To: "Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin" <aharon@google.com>
CC: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi Aharon,

On 12/30/2012 01:56 PM, Aharon (Vladimir) Lanin wrote:
> I am not quite sure what this means. What is the status of the html5bidi
> tests that the group I lead has submitted? Where do they "belong in the
> tree"? Have they already moved there? I can currently see the submissions
> in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html/file/tip/tests/submission/html5bidi/bdi.
> Should I be able to see them elsewhere?

Robin created a pull request for your tests [1], and I merged it in the
understanding that you had already reviewed them inside the group, and a
more thorough review would be unlikely to happen any time soon.

This means that your tests are also listed, on github ([2], for
example). I don't believe the replication to w3c-test.org is already in
place.

HTH
Ms2ger

[1] https://github.com/w3c/html-testsuite/pull/6