Re: Notes on test suite reorganisation

On 11/12/2012 16:38 , Ms2ger wrote:
> My main issue with this approach is that we've never been good at
> reviewing tests in a timely manner, and I don't see a reason to expect
> that to change. It seems to me like we will end up with dozens of
> branches someone once created, and that will just hang around until
> someone else, unaware of the previous submission, will duplicate them.

Note that with the CR draft out of the way and the automatic spec
builder up and running I now have a decent amount of bandwidth to
dedicate to testing. I'm happy to make reviewing a priority over test
writing; I think it's only fair that test writers can expect reviews
bright and early.

(I'll try to do early; I'll ask Mike when I need bright.)