From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:22 AM
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Tests in approved not using testharness.js

Hey,

I think all the tests currently in the approved directory that are not using testharness.js should be moved out until they are converted to using testharness.js. I have the feeling they went into the approved directory at a time there was not much quality control going on.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/