Re: Opera History Test Submissions

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Kris Krueger wrote:

> Here is some initial feedback on the below Opera History tests.
> If others have feedback on these tests please respond to the list.
>
> General minor feedback, add a pointer to the spec for these cases.

Out of interest, did we ever agree that this was an actual requirement? My
opinion is that pointers to the spec aren't that useful unless they can
point at specific conormance criteria (rather than at whole sections). For
example saying these tests are for the history section with a pointer to
that section seems quite redundant.

> Fine  -
> http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/historyinterface/001.html
> http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/historyinterface/002.html
> http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/historyinterface/003.html
>
> I believe the first test is not normative - maybe that is the comment in the test?
> http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/historyinterface/004.html

Yeah, I think that might be the case. Possibly that test should be
removed. But I haven't checked the spec.

> This case doesn't load  - not sure if this is an uncompleted test or that the server name has changed (http://www-1.w3c-test.org/)?
> http://w3c-test.org/html/tests/submission/Opera/historyinterface/008.html

Yeah, looks like a prolem with the server name. Fixed.

Thanks for taking the time to look at these.