Re: Firefox 4.0 on Windows 7 test results

On 03/26/2011 05:35 PM, William Immendorf wrote:
> These test results were done with Firefox 4.0 on Windows 7. A lot of
> the failures seemed to come from improper handling of NaN numbers as
> arguments.
>
> See for yourself. It would be a good idea to foward this to the Mozilla devs.

The Mozilla devs are perfectly aware and working on it. Thanks, though,
for mentioning it.

I do, however, wonder how you came to submitting these test results. Do
we encourage this somewhere? The trickle of emails suggests we do, but
it would be good to know where.

Thanks
Ms2ger