Re: Reflection of object.code

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 17:30:06 -0400
To: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems like your tests consider object.code a normal string, but the
> specification calls for it to be reflected as a URL.

Where does the spec say this?  I don't see it:

http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/obsolete.html#dom-object-code

Also, in my testing, this indicates that no browser reflects it as a
URL (tested IE9, Firefox 5.0a2, Chrome 13 dev, Opera 11.11):

http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/saved/1020

As far as I can tell, my tests consider object.code a normal string,
and this is correct.  If I'm missing something, please tell me.