Report is getting slow

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:07:02 -0500
To: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
The report page is getting painfully slow. I wonder if we really need
the ajax backend after all. Kris (and others), do you mind if I replace
it with a static page that it generated with xslt?

I'm also thinking to remove the percentage numbers except for Canvas, ie
we would only generate those once we reach a certain number of tests for
each feature.

I'm guessing that at some point in the future, we'll need to split the
page anyway but that can wait.

Philippe