Re: IE9 Release Candidate test results

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:37:50 +0000
To: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On 10/02/2011 19:00, John Jansen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am on the Internet Explorer engineering team. Please accept these
results for Internet Explorer's Release Candidate build.

> Thanks! -John Jansen Senior Test Lead Internet Explorer

could you confirm this part of your results?

   <test>

<uri>http://test.w3.org/html/tests/approved/foreigncontent/math-parse01.html</uri>
    <result>Pass</result>
   </test>

I'd be very happy if IE started parsing MathML correctly but my tests
with IE9 RC indicate that it is the same as the beta on that test (and
reports fail for 6 of the 9 tests in that file)

David Carlisle (Author of the math-parse01 test file)