Re: IE9 Release Candidate test results

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:37:50 +0000
To: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On 10/02/2011 19:00, John Jansen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am on the Internet Explorer engineering team. Please accept these
results for Internet Explorer's Release Candidate build.
> Thanks! -John Jansen Senior Test Lead Internet Explorer

could you confirm this part of your results?

I'd be very happy if IE started parsing MathML correctly but my tests
with IE9 RC indicate that it is the same as the beta on that test (and
reports fail for 6 of the 9 tests in that file)

David Carlisle (Author of the math-parse01 test file)