Re: div id="log"

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:46:43 +0200
To: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On 09/03/2010 03:08 AM, Kris Krueger wrote:
> Can you change your harness to expose the test result and that the tests have completed running off the window object?
> Though I updated the test runner to inspect the DOM, exposing the following on the window object would be ideal.

I added a feature a while ago so that if the test runner is loaded in a
child frame it will try to call various functions in the top level frame
at various points during the operations:

start_callback - when the tests start (at the point where the first test
is created and before it is run)

result_callback(test) - after each test result

completion_callback(tests) - after all results have finished

In each case these callbacks are called *after* the corresponding
callbacks in the child frame.