RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 10/19/2010

Notes from the meeting and IRC log

* Approved next set of Philip Taylors tests
* Note no meeting on 11/2 (TPAC)

-Kris

<RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/10/19-htmlt-irc
<krisk> Lets start the meeting
<krisk> will anyone else be dialing in?
<krisk> Looks like most of the meeting will be on IRC - fine
<krisk> Agenda
<krisk> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-testsuite/2010Oct/0022.html
<krisk> #1 Bugs on Approved tests
<krisk> I see none - good, next agenda item
<krisk> #2 Approval for next 25 Phillip Taylor tests
<krisk> I looked at these tests and they seem fine
<krisk> gsnedders/jgraham do you agree?
<krisk> jgraham are you participating?
<plh> one company is going to show up at TPAC with an HTML5 Test Suite. They're trying to finalize their internal approval in time.
<krisk> I will approved them and send mail to the list - if someone disagree they can speak up on the list and open bugs
<krisk> That is good information
<krisk> #3 Meeting Times - extended, note that the wiki has been updated
<krisk> Same time, etc...
<krisk> Note no meeting on 11/2 since it conflicts with TPAC
<krisk> Also no meeting on 12/28 due to Holidays
<krisk> See -> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing
<jgraham> krisk: Oops, I forgot
<jgraham> I am here now
<krisk> that is fine
<jgraham> I am not aware of any problems with the canvas tests but have not reviewed them in detail
<krisk> OK
<krisk> lost net connection...
<krisk> I'm back
<krisk> I'll be at TPAC if you want to talk face to face
<krisk> will gsnedders or jgraham be attending?
<krisk> The other item was that I think we can use the IRC more often, maybe to review tests
<krisk> It might be faster than email
<krisk> any other agenda items?
<krisk> if not lets end the meeting
<RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/10/19-htmlt-minutes.html  krisk