Re: new tests for foreign-content math

On 11/24/2010 05:42 PM, David Carlisle wrote:
> On 18/11/2010 10:39, James Graham wrote:
>> On 11/18/2010 02:08 AM, David Carlisle wrote:
>>
>>> http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/html5test/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html
>>>

>> I have reviewed these and consider them fine.
>>

> Thanks,
>
> With some help from Philippe, I have obtained write access to the
> mercurial repository and checked in the above (modulo a spelling
> correction in a message) as
>
> http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/DavidCarlisle/math-parse01.html
>
> Is it possible for this to be moved to "approved"?
>
> There is an existing approved/foreigncontent directory, so it could go
> in there, although that currently just tests svg, so it might be better
> to rename that to
> foreigncontent-svg
> and have a new
> foreigncontent-math ?

As a general, point, do we have some way to tell who owns each test in
approved/ ? I guess I agreed to the current scheme at some point in the
past, but now I see it, I think it is flawed. We should either a) retain
the structure from submitted/ so that it is at least obvious on a
per-organisation level who owns which test from the directory name, or
b) add metadata to indicate the owner of each test (see my previous
proposal about per-directory JSON), or c) both.