Re: Test results and report table

From: <miss.verstaendnis@nurfuerspam.de>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 01:23:25 +0100
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Jonathan Griffin <jgriffin@mozilla.com>, Alexander Mertens <alexander.mertens@stud.fh-dortmund.de>, Mikkel Toudal Kristiansen <mikkel.kristiansen@gmail.com>, Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Apologies to all.

That was just a transmission of a test result to the public list.
I did not expect that this result is published immediately.
An accumulation of a minimum of test results would be beneficial.

I could not recognize why is a specific version of a browser was chosen.
Some versions are stable, other beta or preview versions.

With regards,
M.