Imported canvas tests

From: Philip Taylor <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:18:25 +0100
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
I've added my canvas tests now, viewable at
<http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/PhilipTaylor/canvas/>

I made some simplifications compared to the version at
<http://philip.html5.org/tests/canvas/suite/tests/>. There's only a
single HTML version of each test, and that version omits the next/prev
links between tests. There's no automatic test harness to collect
results (though most tests detect pass/fail automatically and should be
easy to add into any harness). There are still index pages for each
category of tests, showing them in iframes to allow a quick visual
overview of their output. The source files and conversion scripts are in
the tools/canvas/ directory. There are probably lots of fixes and
changes that should be made eventually, but hopefully this will be
alright for now.

--
Philip Taylor
pjt47@cam.ac.uk