RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 6/15/2010

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:26:14 +0000
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
Meeting Notes -

Not a lot of participation - so please read these notes and send feedback so we can reach agreement.

* Phl can create other audio file formats, send mail to the list for other formats in addition to ac3 and ogg
* Phl will extract the audio from the video files and place them on the media server and a small one in Hg for relative src testing
* The Video sample test just needs an reference image then we should be able to approve this test
* No issues/comments on the domtestcase.js
* JS files need to have the new license and we will also add this to the index.html on http://test.w3.org/html/
* Proposal to start to tracking features that have approved tests and store the results in html on http://test.w3.org/html/
	- For each feature list Pass % or Not Implemented
	- krisk can initially populate this data from the major UA's
	- Open to other UA's though they would need to send the results in (from two people from the same company/ua owner)
	- Similar to http://test.w3.org/m/
	- Should help to signal to content authors which features can be used across UA's (interoperability)
	- Looking for more feedback

HTML   -> http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-htmlt-minutes.html
IRC Log  -> http://www.w3.org/2010/06/15-htmlt-irc