RE: Test harness requirements

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:11:59 -0400
To: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Cc: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, "public-html-testsuite@w3.org" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
On Thu, 2010-06-10 at 14:51 +0000, Kris Krueger wrote:
> This is the same as the original jscript include file from the old HTML Dom test harness.
> Philippe can you provide the text that should be placed in tests and or include files so the meet the license requirements?

My reading of

leads to think we should include the following nowadays:

Distributed under both the W3C Test Suite License [1] and the W3C
3-clause BSD License [2]. To contribute to a W3C Test Suite, see the
policies and contribution forms [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/04-testsuite-license
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/03-bsd-license
[3] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-testcases