RE: Philip Taylor's Canvas Tests - call for feedback (fallback, type, size)

OK my only feedback on these first set of tests is for http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/PhilipTaylor/canvas/type.delete.html
It's really testing the WebIDL draft, that should align to ECMA5 eventually.  Which in theory will make DOM object constructors behave the same as native JS builtin objects like function, object, regex.  So then DOM objects can be deleted just like JS objects.

-Kris

From: public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Kris Krueger
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 7:16 PM
To: 'public-html-testsuite@w3.org' (public-html-testsuite@w3.org)
Subject: Philip Taylor's Canvas Tests - call for feedback (fallback, type, size)

If you have time to review Philip's Canvas tests please take a peek at the following three batches of tests (fallback, type, size).
We meet again next Tuesday (7/27) and we should be able to approve all or a majority of the tests.

http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/PhilipTaylor/canvas/index.fallback.html
http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/PhilipTaylor/canvas/index.type.html
http://test.w3.org/html/tests/submission/PhilipTaylor/canvas/index.size.html

-Kris