RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 1/12/2010

Good questions, though I think when one submits a tests they should add to the cvs log the section and date of the html5 spec will cover all of these issues.

-Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Masinter [mailto:masinter@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:34 PM
To: Kris Krueger
Cc: 'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'
Subject: RE: HTML Testing Task Force Conf Call Agenda 1/12/2010

How do you like features to sections of the specification?

Does the reorganization of the specification interfere with deciding what you are testing?
Are tests linked to any particular date of the specification? What if the specification changes, how will you like that to test changes?

Should test cases contain a version identifier, which might be useful to identify which version of which specification was being consulted when the test case was written?

Would it be useful if a test case used that version identifier, say, in the <!DOCTYPE> header?

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net