Mercurial server

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:46:50 -0500
To: public-html-testsuite@w3.org
We now have a public mercurial server:
 http://dvcs.w3.org/hg

Note that we may encounter some scalability troubles at some point. The
server hasn't been tested under heavy load and we'll be the first group
to use it.

The repository "html" is owned by the HTML Working Group.

If you don't know about mercurial, you can look at:
  http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/

The repository is readable worldwide. In order to push changes, you'll
need to use your user/password from the W3C website. Anyone from the
HTML Working Group can push changes.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask me. We will learn to use it as
we go.

Philippe