Test Case Template/Meta Data

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:50:18 +0000
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
I'd like to get agreement on a test case template for the HTML testing task force.
To start with I'd like to propose that the template allow for including other key information about the test using a meta tag.

For example a test case that depends upon the ahem font would contain.

Other key information that may been necessary

    Author       -> Who created the test
    Status/Phase -> Approved/Draft/Submitted
    Reviewer     -> Who reviewed the test case
    Help         -> URI back to the specification
    Assert       -> Describes what specifically the test case tests

Thoughts?  Other additional information that we would like to have?

-Thx