RE: Testing Task Force Conf Call

From: Kris Krueger <krisk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:51:01 +0000
To: "'public-html-testsuite@w3.org'" <public-html-testsuite@w3.org>
CC: "'Michael(tm) Smith'" <mike@w3.org>
Lots of good posts occurring on the list, let's keep up the momentum of the HTML Testing Task Force.
I heard back that 8am PST Tuesday mornings is a better time for the meeting.
If this time doesn't fit your schedule, please email me directly.

I'll work with w3c folks to set one up for next Tuesday @8 PST every 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Potential Agenda Items
 - Communicate Infrastructure (CVS, Bugzilla, Tracker, wiki?)
 - Close down on the Test Case Template/MetaData thread

-Thx