[encrypted-media] I can't watch videos in YouTube

From: kitchen5203 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:00:31 +0000
To: public-html-media@w3.org
kitchen5203 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media:

== I can't watch videos in YouTube ==
If I understood computers better then I wouldn't need help. My whole reason for coming to you is for assistance. Please , if I can use any other, faster browser for my MacBook than Safari 10.11, then help me. I have downloaded two chrome capable browsers, but neither seem to work. Even the Google Chrome  has no video. They ask for HTML 5, and I thought I had that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/encrypted-media/issues/434 using your GitHub account