Re: Revised MSE and EME timeline

From: Marcos Marado <marcos.marado@ansol.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:40:05 +0100
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>, Wendy Chisholm <wendc@microsoft.com>, "public-html-media@w3.org" <public-html-media@w3.org>
Hi there,

On Sep 22, 2016 14:28, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:

> At the HME WG joint meeting with the Web & TV IG on Monday Sep 19
Philippe requested a detailed revised timeline for MSE and EME [1] so that
he could decide if he could use it to request an HME WG charter [2]
extension.

>From my understanding of the Policy on W3C Group Charter End Dates[a], a
request for extension such as this should have been raised before this
quarter, and discussed during this quarter's W3M meeting.

Since this isn't the case for the current request, can someone please
enlighten me on how will this proceed, if Philippe thinks this timeline can
be used for such an extension request?

[a] https://www.w3.org/2015/04/charter-extensions.html

Thank you,
--
Marcos Marado
ANSOL - Portuguese Association for Free Software