Re: HME WG meeting minutes, Tue Sep 13

Regarding the status of the tests Netflix is working on:

   - The 7 tests worked on by Sukhmal should be done by Monday
   - I identified 2 unclaimed tests which I don't think we need to migrate
   (see comment
   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3583#issuecomment-247438336>
   and comment
   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3583#issuecomment-247439997>
   ).
   - I am working on two more
   <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3583#issuecomment-247450530>
   myself, expecting to finish tomorrow

We are in need of some additional encrypted content, and Greg Rutz - now at
Comcast - has indicated he can still help with this. I expect there are at
least a few additional tests that we need beyond migrating the Google ones:

   - sequential use of different keys, including pausing (waitingforkey)
   when encountering a new key
   - alternating clear and encrypted content within a file
   - a test without initData (where there is no encrypted event). See this
   issue <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3721>.
   - expiration attribute

...Mark